Set adrift on Memory Bliss of Jake

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Some of you who read my last post may notice it's missing. Those of you who didn't read the missing post probably won't miss it.(wrap your mind around that)

The missing post is missing because I lost it. Okay, I deleted it. That post was crap. One whiny hot-headed idiot guy's take on life that really had no chance of bearing good fruitful fruit.

You ain't got nothing nice to say then don't say it. I knew it shouldn't have been said and yet, I said it. Funny thing was that the post was me griping about feeling like people thought I was stupid. If you want to know the truth, I am stupid if not, at least, short sighted.

I want to ask forgiveness for me for shooting at a hummingbird with a shotgun but first I think I should ask forgiveness for even picking up the gun.
Man, I'm cryptic today.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger megan kelly said...

i agree with taylor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home